It was so funny to watch people try to jump over it. No one made it safe, and if you are like RaVoe you just step right in the middle of the river and get your suede shoes all wet.

RaVoe and I shared a sandwich at Tony Caputo's. It had prosciutto, mortadella, salami, provolone, lettuce,and tomatoes on a hard Italian roll covered with olive and balsamic vinegar It was do dang dood. .. who puts balsamic vinegar on their sandwich? it is GENIUS!
Highly recommend Caputo's. . in addition to a place to eat, they had a fish market and a store front with all the fixens to make real Italian food. . including tons of cheeses and chocolate and olives.
It was lovely, thanks mom.
4 comments:
Great Harvest has a sandwich with balsamic vinegar. I absolutely love it.
oh? goos to know!
I've had that sandwich...and now my mouth is watering.
good sandwich, I need to get another.
and that is goos to know about great harvest, syd. I will try it this week.
Post a Comment