I spent all day making cakes yesterday.
This one was my favorite. Happy white flowers.
I learned how to make my own fondant from the inter-web. It turned out better then I had hoped.
I am amazing.
My goal in life is to make a cake for a wedding, a real wedding.
I have like 13 cake stands. . . . and every time I see them in stores I still feel like I need more.
One day I will make a cake for each of my stands. Then we can have a party on our wonderful deck.
(I have never been on a better, more care-free, more summertime deck . . . never)
(I have never been on a better, more care-free, more summertime deck . . . never)
6 comments:
I love the white flowered one! How did you do that???
You are fantastic. Last winter I gave up making cakes, and now seeing yours I wish I didn't. How- just how- do you anything in the world?
Very cute!
Those are so cute. I love the flowered one it looks awesome. I love cake pedestals too-
Ok, it is my dream to make & decorate amazing cakes! You MUST show me how!
Your dream?
Oh man I love that. .
You all are so nice.
The flowers are actually marshmallows.
I would love to show you. It is so easy, I'm not that amazing.
Post a Comment