You painted a chair, being alone really brings out the best in you and your furniture :) Maybe you can paint my two chairs that have been sitting in my loft for over a year. Sorry that I never came to see you. I work too much and I am sick and don't want to infest your cute house with my germs. So, your welcome. :) Hopefully I will get to see you soon!
I love how creative you are. Never lose that fire within. (that sounds like a quote off a movie or something.) :)
Thanks a ton for your nice complement on my photo blog. So nice! I also love reading your blog. It's like reading a good magazine or something. Thank you for entertaining me.
Also, I tried the coconut M&M's and i.absolutely.love.them. It's 9 in the morning and I am craving them. What's wrong with me?!
6 comments:
McKay! I LOVE it!!! It's a great color. Where did you get the chair? I need a dresser to do that too...
It is so dang cute! Good job!
Holy Crap McKay!!!! I love it! I want it! Make one for me! I want to decorate my front room in Black white gray and that color of green!
You painted a chair, being alone really brings out the best in you and your furniture :)
Maybe you can paint my two chairs that have been sitting in my loft for over a year.
Sorry that I never came to see you. I work too much and I am sick and don't want to infest your cute house with my germs. So, your welcome. :)
Hopefully I will get to see you soon!
Love it! You are oh so talented!
I love how creative you are. Never lose that fire within. (that sounds like a quote off a movie or something.) :)
Thanks a ton for your nice complement on my photo blog. So nice! I also love reading your blog. It's like reading a good magazine or something. Thank you for entertaining me.
Also, I tried the coconut M&M's and i.absolutely.love.them. It's 9 in the morning and I am craving them. What's wrong with me?!
Post a Comment