Wednesday, May 12, 2010

M&Ms

Who would have guessed that being home alone all I would want to do is blog? that, and drink expensive pomegranate juice out of wine glasses.
Expect hundreds of more blogs by week's end. (you are welcome in advance)

Ahhh, . . home alone, it has been bliss. I feel so productive and lazy at the same time. I have rummaged through all of my roommates things including eating a frozen Chinese thing I found in the freezer, (that I intend on replacing before the roommates get home).Yesterday I sported these darling yellow shoes of Mara's that I got 3 complements on. I have cleared out the family room, for more dancing space, and turned up my speakers so loud that you can hear it in every room.

It is all about me. I have taken over a hour to do my hair and it has looked fabulous, I wash my face twice at night, my toes have a fresh new coat of paint on them and I have rented and watched all the chick flicks red box and hastings has to offer. . . and the week is only half way over. The more time goes on, the more I think I need to invest a silk robe.

Now, for the most part I prefer to eat healthy foods over sweets. . . I'm not trying to be healthy, because my eating habits are FAR from healthy. . but I just prefer it. . Carbonation bubbles up my nose and feels like acid. . Cake can be dry and sour candies are for kids. . . I mean, a nice soft cookie can be tempting, but for the most part I am not one to buy junk food, at all.

But recently, M&Ms have come out with the Coconut m&m, and I. can't. help. myself. (quote from the movie You've Got Mail) . .  it was almost like smiths knew this was my week. . they are two for a dollar!. . oh, the stars are shinning on me. With a perfect combination of coconut and chocolate.

I have successfully consumed more then any one person should (these are all empty wrappers). . and I'm not sick of them yet.

And tonight I was a smiths buying treats before me and a bunch of friends went to see Iron Man (again) (but not because I loved it the first time, only because I follow the crowd) and guess what? M&M's now has a Pretzel style!  . .. and oh man, Jo agrees, they are very good. I highly recommend them.

4 comments:

Ky said...

I wish I was as good at being home alone as you are.

Marianne said...

ha ha thanks for your comment. i think the same thing as i peruse through my awkward and atrocious prom pictures. fortunately i hate coconut. unfortunately i love peanut butter. when peanut butter m&m's go on sale it is u gly. way to be so productive at home alone! i love to be home alone. i make a good hermit.

Primary said...

McKay,
So I secretly stalk your blog, well not-so secretly anymore I guess. For some reason this post reminded me of the time you ate a whole can of sweet and condensed milk with a spoon. I was jealous and sickened all at the same time.

McKayJoice said...

Marcie, your comment just made my millennium. SO funny. Sometimes I just sit and think about our days together and smile. So great.

Powered by Blogger.