Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BE A LOVER!!

I can enjoy some good sleazy woman every now again. Who doesn't? Britney, GaGa. . .wonderful.

But their is no finer sleaze to enjoy then a old fashion sleaze, the beginning of the 1900s was amazing for finding a classy slut. . . I loved the movie Moulin Rouge even though she is a whore she is so beautiful, and in a way, so classy.

I watched Nine last night, it's about a movie director who lives in Italy and is working on a film called Italia, yet he has a perverted imagination, and all these beautiful woman are constantly around him, as actresses or dancers or whatnot.

And I know I should frown on infidelity and lust, but the Italian woman just have a way to make it wonderful, even the "slutty" clothes are nothing to what we have today, they are much more modest, and leave a lot more to the imagination. (Who invented the thong? grossest thing ever.)

If i was to live in Italy I know I would join them. When I was there, it is in the air- just feels romantic, it feels exciting.
And then you add dancing to the entire thing?. .  I love love it. .

This is a scene from the movie, it is him as a child, and it kinda explains why he is a perverted adult, it started as a child.

Her voice is amazing and her hair is so wild,

1 comments:

RaVoe said...

That settles it, I'm getting a tambourine!

Powered by Blogger.