I am cracken myself up by looking through the pictures we took tonight. . .
After everyone had gone to bed I took one last picture of the way we left the family room. . .
What kind of sick and twisted people have a party, invite no one, and trash their own house? (chocolate danced right into the carpet)
The Gnomes do, and we love every second of it.
Mara the Bartender, I, the DJ, Juje the town drunk, Natalie the let-loose, party girl. . and Hayley, the Birthday girl.
I don't need a ton of friends in my life, just a handful of people who get me.
Happy birthday Hayley. . So Glad all the gnomes are adults now.

4 comments:
I'm sorry to comment on two posts in a row... but I just want to tell you that you girls look fabulous! So fun.
I'm so sad I missed this!
Spectacular! I LOVE this!!!!
we missed you so bad riana!
we really are sick and twisted
Post a Comment