Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Yes, we would like a tour of your factory"

Last night I hit a skunk with my poor little Rav4 . . It came out of nowhere on the long dark foggy road out at bear lake. And after being attacked by a sandstorm, we headed to Idaho to try our chance at the lottery. . . twas a good night.  


Chris Cantlon, is in town, a real Canadian from the first area of where I served my mission, and we have been showing him a good ol' time.




Today- Play-doh ice cream, Ensign peak, Tour of the hostess factory, throwing cupcakes in cars, feeding them to chickens and homeless men, rock chip repairs and becoming acquainted with traveling computer men. 


Some days I feel like all the time I spent in Canada was a dream, this weird, very real dream. 
So days like today and yesterday when you have two people around you that were there with you, it just brings back a ton of good memories, makes it seem real again and I just love my mission all over again. 
PS the spring flowers and colors are so amazing right now. . and the sunset over cache valley today was  amazing, hope I wasn't the only one enjoying it.  

4 comments:

Ky said...

what the junk? How are you doing all these fun things in the span of like two days. Do you sleep? freak come live by me so i can do these fun things and not sleep too. Dustin will have to come ofcourse.

Sydnie said...

Saw the sunset. Beautiful.

Lolene said...

Did you go to Tony Grove to look at the flowers without ME??? Sigh.

Jen said...

Chris Cantlon, how random is that.. well I suppose not so random but random enough, had I known he was going to see you I would have told him to bring something to you!!

Powered by Blogger.