Friday, April 30, 2010

The joys of Blue Bird

He told me "you are very pleasant and nice"

You may think I'm crazy for taking a picture with him, I wasn't going to- but by the end of their meal is wasn't odd at all, we were the best of friends. The two of them are wonderful.
I told him at the end that it had been a true pleasure to serve them and I hoped they would come back. 
And he said "If you keep making the Cherry Ironport, I 'll keep coming back"
"it's a deal"

8 comments:

Nathan said...

Is that who I think it is, whose hand I shook so long ago? Sweet!

Rhiannon said...

Wow! That is amazing, I think it's great you got picture! Lucky Girl!

Whittron said...

Did you have to fight over who got to serve him? And how come you won?

Sydnie said...

I definitely would have gotten a picture. And wouldn't have thought twice about it...

Very cool.

Nathan Evans said...

I didn't ever say that... or shake his hand.

Julie said...

No way do you work at Bluebird!!!
It's absolutely my favorite restaurant ever. See you there someday.
P.S. has "he" seen those pics from your party?

Jen said...

That pic is super sweet! My Friend told me that I'm not allowed to have favourite apostles.. but he's defininately a fave!! I love it!

McKayJoice said...

I know, i love how this is right after our wild party.
I think when he looked at me he knew, no need to see the pictures.

Powered by Blogger.