This is what I have been doing for the past week of my life. . . . . .
. . . view from the balcony of one of the hotel rooms, I think the USU students group had 5-6 hotel rooms, and then 4 of these houses you see.
Running from house to house, From the pool to the beach, sitting on the roof, basting music, . . . Every day we would wake up and head to the beach, first thing.
I love waking up and the first thing you smell is the salty sea air. . . so perfect.
I love waking up and the first thing you smell is the salty sea air. . . so perfect.
I know it might not seem like it from all the pictures that will follow this statement, but I really didn't take a lot of pictures on this trip- in comparison to what I normally do, But almost every one that I took had such great colors, and funny memories, so I posted quite a few of them on here.


















The songs from the trip have to be Vampire Weekend's Giving up the gun. . and Modest's mouse's Fire it up.
It is amazing how many people where so scared over us going into Mexico, (Glen Beck, some guy we met at a sports bar in Arizona). . . But apart from the night we went clubbing and Conner got his car stolen,- we all felt safe, and very welcome by the happy Mexican people.
I might make it a goal to speak Spanish, to be able to communicate with another culture would be amazing.





4 comments:
Everything about your vacation looks fabulous. I must admit, I am jealous!! I'm glad you had a great time and emjoyed some R & R and hopefully some intense dancing as well!!
When I went to MExico on Spring Break a century ago, our buddy got his car stolen too! He made some mexicans very happy that night. I love these pictures! I love Mexico! I'm so glad you're having the time of your life!
FUN! I want to go there!
I want a copy of your pictures.
Post a Comment