Last night Neon Trees were on Jimmy Kimmel Live. . . when I got home from my mission three boys from my neighborhood where in Neon Trees and I remember going down to Muse Music to see them play.
That was the extent of the relationship with them, and the boys from my neighborhood for some reason didn't stay with the band, but to see this little band now on TV and I think they just went on tour opening for The Killers. . . kinda a big deal.
So last night was the first time i gave them a real listen. . . and then I looked up the song online. . and they actually are dang good.
Tyler lead singer at one point served a mission. . . weird. weird and cool.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I liked them much better when Nate, Mike, and Jason were in the band... maybe I am biased since Mike and Jason are my buds. Tyler used to be a good friend of mine and my hubby's but he burned some bridges, so I have a bitter taste in my mouth for the band as it exists today. But good for them, did that sound genuine?? ha ha
Post a Comment