After messing around on the computer for two hours I have come to conclude two things;
Number one- I just read a blog, a annoying blog that I follow because the girl just drives me crazy and watching her and her husbands interactions make me want to vomit. . . So naturally i can help but read their annoying blog. I stand in awe at almost every post and how weird they are. (how do i know her? we were roommates a few years ago when she was dating her now husband) -she was the roommate who grew a little patch of hair on her chin, was in bed at 8 and would yell at me for "sitting on the TV" (I never sat on her dumb TV, Why would any one sit on a TV!? or make up a story that I did) When it came time for her to be married she was the bride in the platform flip-flops. You girls know what I'm saying. . . . . yeah, she was interesting.
But today her blog was about taking a vacation with her husband. . and how they had to find someone to watch the two (NOT ONE, but TWO) wiener dogs they have. . . she said it would be a nice vacation for her husband, "he hates getting up at three in the morning to take them out". .
WHAT? is that a joke? do people get up in the night, every night to take their dogs out?. . wiener dogs!?
Oh my gosh. . So that is number one. . I don't like Dogs. . I can't respect anyone who gets married and then gets little squirrly dogs only to dress up and treat like children. . . Ridiculous. . . I couldn't believe he was getting up at 3. . . . that poor man.
Number Two- I was browsing web sites looking for cool names. . (don't ask me why)
And I found this site that had over 30,000 names. . and it talked all about what names were popular and where they came from and the predictions as what the 2011 new names will be . . . it was very entertaining. .
So I type in my name and out of ALL the 30,000 names they didn't have a McKay spelled like McKay. . . there was a MacKay. . and we all know that looks wrong, and they said it was a Boy name (it usually said if it was a unisex name) and I just loved that, that my name was so Hecka cool and not on the charts.
It is a Scottish name (I guess that means I'm Scottish, cool) and it means Son of FIRE. . . sweet.
Daughter of Fire, I like that, I can live up to that. . I feel stronger and cooler just by knowing that.
So, number two- (not necessarily something I concluded, more of something that was re-embedded into my heart) I love my name.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You're welcome.
Nice to know you love to hate my blog so much! Maybe you can watch our adorable wiener dogs for us while we go on vacation.
Just please don't sit on the TV this time.
Thanks.
Surely this can not come as a surprise to you Rhiannon, you are asking for it when you start dressing up the dogs. . Have a baby already!
McKay I LOVE your name! I sit on the computer and do random stuff like that all the time. love your blog girl! :)
to have to wake up at 3 am to take care of your dog is ridiculous... around 3 am every morning uinta wakes up to make sure the covers haven't slipped off the bed and if they have she tucks me back in. Learn to train you dogs people.
Hear Hear!
... and how was she supposed to sleep knowing there was a giant man on the other side of her wall? SHE'S CRAZY!!!!
Ah! Haley! I forgot about that! that just brought back the funniest memories. . oh man, good times.
Post a Comment