Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Puerto Penasco

I have been awake for about two hours or so. Everyone else is working off the hangovers from last nights club adventure.


I heard we could jump on the internet at the club house so that is where I am right now, in this tinny room, with no shoes on, sand between my toes (from my early moring low-tide walk) and there is a TV on in the back ground playing the news in spanish. I can smell the salty air sitting here along with that unique grungy mexican smell.

I wish I could load some pictures I've taken. I didn't bring the right cable.

There are spring breakers everywhere. . . and they keep showing up, I feel like the only thing we need is MTV to come down and do a wet T-shirt contest. . . . And there are plaenty of girls here who would love to be apart of that.

But I had better save the scary stories until I get home so not to make my mother worry about me when she doesn't have to.

Just know- The tacos have never been better, the fresh mangos with chilli pepper have never been sweeter, people watching is at it's peek, and bunking up with just me and 4 boys in my hotel room was the best decition I've ever made.

2 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

Just be glad someone doesn't, like, steal your car, or passport - that would be a B*tch

RaVoe said...

l will worry about you until the moment you walk into the house. Be safe! Stay away from those loose, scantily clothed harlots...they are nothing but trouble!

Powered by Blogger.