Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictures

I am what they call a picture taker. . . Not a photographer, but I love pictures.
And only about 5% of the pictures make it to the world wide web. Most of the pictures I  just file away on my computer, save for a rainy day. I browse through them every now and again, email one or two. Maybe one day I'll make a large picture book. .. but i doubt it.

This week a bunch of the ones I took made me happy thought I would share. .

1) Max went to the color festival and came home covered in, well, color. I love his mustache filled with yellow
2) The picture of Andie and RaVoe kills me. Andie, all ready for prom with these big ol' high heels towered over RaVoe, and I feel like RaVoe looks like a little hobbit. It makes me laugh looking at it. Ah, thats so funny. 
3) Kylee and Dustin bought a piano for their new little home and painted it blue, it was adoreable. . the entire house just had a good newley wed vibe, with these vibrent blues and greens. It was fun to see her again.
4) Kylee's house again, her cat just came and cuddled up by my feet as Kylee and I chatted, it was cute.


4 comments:

Sydnie said...

I like.

The piano and the one of Max are great!

Nathan Evans said...

(Disclaimer: I feel so creep looking at blogs these days but I've been working a lot and when I'm at work I am bored out of my mind)

So anyways, Andie is 18 feet tall in that photo.

Jenna said...

I love the one of Max.
You take great real life pictures.

Ky said...

uh, i cant get over how cute my cat was when she snuggled up to you. she doesnt do that to new people. I think she was trying to tell you, you can comeover and play the piano anytime.

Powered by Blogger.