Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ok, go.

Everyone knows the OK Go Video on the tread mills. . It was overplayed, but non the less, it was brilliant, I loved it.

But I found this today. . .
And it made me so happy to think of these high school boys who had, in a way the Goffie Movie "stand out" experience. . . I wonder how long it took them to learn it. I love that they don't look like jocks, geeks maybe. . And the crowd went wild, it is so great. I bet it was the highlight of their high school days. I bet they are still living off the high.

I think about the teachers who didn't know what the boys were copping and felt so impressed with the boys creativity.




I have to admit I was holding my breath for them the entire time, Didn't want them to mess up.

I think about the little boy in Andie's prom group who had a problem with the way he grew, and was probably so nervous to take a date to prom. The mentally disabled girl who was at the prom with a Cute Jock date, who treated her like a queen. . It just makes me happy when out casts have a cool moment.

Not saying these boys are out casts, but you know what i mean.

High schoolers can be mean, Bratty girls and Mean Boys. I don't think anything can tung at my heart strings more them kids who are mistreated, and don't have friends.

I think that's why this video made me smile so much.

1 comments:

RaVoe said...

I love the boy in the red pants. I am so happy he got to do that for his High School and for himself.

Powered by Blogger.