Just got done with the Lost Symbol, and while one part was kinda weird, and there was a real bloody part that seriously made me light headed, I loved it.
The only problem I face is NO ONE else has read this book. WHY? I need to talk to someone about it!
Can i just ruin a part for you?
Thanks. . . .
Victoria Has been captured by Mal'akh and he is going to kill her, and this is right after he had just killed a main character in the book.
She is all tied up on a cold cement slab. He puts an IV needle in her arm and just lets her bleed to death, she feels her own blood running all over her arm and dripping off her elbow.
He calls it the human hour glass. Sick.

I was reading this in one of my classes this week, (history, I thought i could buck-up and like it, it is the most boring class ever) And i got so light headed. (I don't know why! blood has never made me uneasy!) I closed the book, yet I didn't feel better. . .so i got up and left the class.
The movies have it all wrong, Tom Hanks is a weiner. I think Harrison Ford could have done a much better job at being Robert Langdon.
And then i would play Victoria.
Just saying.
Every time I read Dan Brown I freak myself out, and with this book he put this weird disclaimer at the front of his books that says;
All organizations in this novel exist, including the Freemasons, the Invisible College, the Office of Security, the SMSC and the Institute of Noetic Scinences.
All rituals, science, artwork and monuments in this novel are real.
In my mind I can't decided what that means and I just assume the entire thing is real, and I can't sleep at night.
In my mind I can't decided what that means and I just assume the entire thing is real, and I can't sleep at night.
Well done, I can't wait to see what is next.
5 comments:
cool!!!! can I come up Friday, get this book, give you your sim card, learn how to bind a quilt, spend the night and play tetris?
okay, see you.
yes please.
Tom Hanks is a weiner?
In those movies? yes, I'm sorry, I don't like him.
MCKAY!!! I've read it!!! I've read it!! Let's talk!!!!!
Post a Comment