Saturday, December 26, 2009

"or, just get her tubes tied"

I got a glass goblet, sewing fabric, and sweet and condensed milk in a squeeze tube bottle. . . . . .(it takes the fun out of licking the raw edges of the can. . . (I tell myself not to lick it, but then I always have to have every drop, I have yet to cut myself) . . . . but it is much more convenient when you want a mouth full of sweet and condensed milk right when you wake up)
{And some people think being addicted to diet coke is a problem}

It was everything a girl could want for Christmas, it was lovely.

We went to see Sherlock Holmes, it blew Avatar out of the water, no comparison. . . . and I'm thrilled that I now have 3 'High School Musical 3' popcorn buckets from the amazing dollar popcorn at Windsong theaters.

*Hope to get enough to line the driveway, place a candle in each one- to light the way for Zach Effron to find my house.*


I loved the movie.
But I love even more Christmas when it is simple, simple gifts. . . . simple meals, card games and lots of laughter. Who needs an ipod anyway?!


Dad-"Should we play some games?"
Max-"It's one in the morning, lets be a normal family and go to sleep."

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post Script-This is what i would look like as a south park character-

P.M.S. I hate south park.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

wow, it looks just like you!

Nathan said...

I love South Park, but then again, I don't like Brittany...something or other, what's her name? Steers? I dunno, anyways...Christmas is always best when it's simple and with people you care about. On that, I totally agree! :)

Powered by Blogger.