



So Whitney does this new thing, and I don't know, she might have been doing this for a while and I am now noticing it. But she remembers everything embarrassing or horrible about me, and when when are with a bunch of friends she will bring up stories about how I peed my pants, or how I face planted it into the grass, and had snoot, blood and grass all over my face. . And she jumps into the story so quick that I can't stop her then presents it in a way that the entire group is in an uproar of laughter (including my own mother) And I stand there looking like an idiot, not knowing if I should laugh.
I don't know why she does it. I think it is just the roll of the big sister, the way she sees me.
It is weird to think that just because we are sisters, we are friends. I sometimes wonder if we would be friends if we just knew each other from a class or as co-workers. . and you know. . . I don't know if i would have, she scares me.

I like the idea that i don't know what life is like with out her. I sure we were introduced when I was hours old. weird.
Happy birthday whit, the world is so lucky to have you.
2 comments:
Hahaha! That is funny. I love all the little pictures of you guys. The french braids are my fave!
I bet your Mom cried when she saw these pictures. You guys were so cute. I'm glad you didn't die a few weeks ago, and Yay! for Whitney being another year older and wiser. She's the best.
Post a Comment