I just cleared 2065 messages from my inbox in my phone. . . not because the memory was full, mind you, it was just time.
I was reading some before the big delete. I filtered out the inappropriate ones, the risky ones, and all the ones sent to me by idiots, and these were some that made me "lol" all over myself when I got them.
(you might not understand some, but this blog is not for you- is it?)
ANDIE- I just got tested, i have swine flu.
NATE ROB- Oh gol make a move. Your mom will pay for it
JUJE- Randy watts was reelected by only 52 percent win. He'll be at our house any day now i'm sure. We gotta get that morril sign down before we become a target!
DALE- Work. I'm to meter soulutions what brett faver is to football. It never ends. But i will probably be there a couple weeks.
DAD COLLIN- You'll look a lot cooler with that watch then with fifty dollars in your wallet.
NATALIE- Just saw your car parked in the bugs spot. atta girl
JEREMIAH- I can watch you in the dark? Creeper lyrics. . . .
RAVOE- John LaCognata was standing at the door like a greeter showing all of us his picture of his new grandkids as we came into church. I even saw him going around the chapel making sure everyone saw the picture. I love the name Baxter. He is the cutest most proud grandpa.
(that came in two text it was so long, I think she was sad she had no pictures to show off, I should send her a picture of the aphids i'm working with, Highland 11th would think they were so cute)
RAVOE- thinking of poo, don't forget to write Sam
RANDOM NUMBER ON OCTOBER 12TH- Happy bday! Hope it is a great one!
(I think my responds was "you too! :) lol" )
TIM- Google it. . then we can be friends again Missy!
HAYLEY- fact: the odds of being killed by falling out of bed are one in two million
NATALIE- I think she should go random. its less awkward than if you know them i think. yeah gnomes on the A! love that. wait who is everyone else doing?
MOE- I am the jordan of longboarding. . .i do what i want. haha i got pulled over for speeding on it yesterday lol
(crazy i met working at mooch's, real classy)
BRETT- I just found a big bug for you...
LEE CHANCEY- Swayze is dead. Why god? Take me instead!
MATT- Matt likes you kinda
SAVANNAH- Pretty much felt like i would never be happy again
(asking about the hike out of hava su)
WHITNEY- I'm watching Willy cross utah lake in his underwear. You are right he is great.
CHUNKY CHARLES- Girl you was mo mixed dan a milkshake!
MAX- I kissed Maggie last night! Boo jah.
EVAN CO-WORKER Granola! What the freak is going on!
NATALIE- Somebody text me back. this sucks
KELLEN- Okay! Will do, Mildew!
(she has sent this text to me several times, and every time i think it is clever)
NATALIE- who wants to go get a scotsman with me? text me when you are ready i need one bad!
BEATHANY- lol little bit. your should come mud and make cards with us.
(after i asked them if they were drunk)
MATT- We should play volleyball or scatterball tonight. i need a stress reliever.
(when Matt was trying to be tricky and hang out with me in hopes of hanging out with Natalie)
DALE- What? no. I am not forming an opinion. I am not judging. I am just interpretating his haircut, sunglasses, can of chew in back pocket, rims on car etc. He is the definition of sack of scum eating idiot hesher. That guy eats pieces of shiz for Brkfst.
LEVI-Some molly mormon girl told the bishop i was going to dance to nelly's it's getting hot in here- which is true- so my show got canned. Oh well, some people just don't appreciate art.
PARKER- No worries, dutches.
KYLEE-Me and dustin watched romeo and juliet last night. It reminded me of you so bad!
BRANDON- Thats what you get when you mix business with pleasure, a half eaten denny's grand slam and a empty gas tank... Come down, it has been too long.
4 comments:
I love that I knew about most of those. I also love when I laugh out loud in the quiet, quiet computer lab on campus. Weird looks are coming my way. Mixed with hatred as some kid is clearly taking a test he will probably fail.
One more thing I love: when i have to use the handicap on the word verification when posting a comment because I fail at that test every time.
oh man, great blog idea. i. love. it.
those were killing me! you know, you were there. almost makes me wish I wasn't so OCD about deleting my messages
OMG, I'm on your blog! I feel awesome now.
Post a Comment