Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sleepyhead

Passion Pit's sleepyhead song is a great way to capture the emotion of today.

Everything is going to the beat.. . . . John Allan could have not been more right when he said that song has the happiest little synthesizer in it. . . and i love it.

I'm so happy that it snowed and snowed today, I love the smell of the snow, that wet cool smell in the air, I love it. It made me so excited to snowboard, which is hilarious because going snowboarding has never been a positive experience for me, I just find myself face down in the snow with my body so sore. . . and there tends to be a lot of swearing involved. And this year I am so low on funds it is a joke to think i would be involved in such a sport.

But i do have the killer snowboard racks on Rav. . . . . it could happen, that's all. This might be the year i find my hidden talent and join the forum team, and marry Nate Bozong. . . Fulfilling all of RaVoe's hopes and dreams she has for her daughter.


I saw a man biking in the snow with nothing more then a long-sleeved red flannel shirt on to keep him warm, he had thick brown wavy hair and was smoking a cigarette as he biked. . . . he might have been the most handsome man in all of Logan today.

Walking around on campus today i looked so cool with my scarf, boots, and my long hair coming out from under my beanie and tucked into the front part of my jacked. . It was just a good day for no reason in particular, I spent most of it by my lonesome. I feel like my heart is strong, my friends are solid, and I'm finding love in the unexpected. . . . I might have been the prettiest girl in all Logan today.

I blame Passion Pit.

3 comments:

RaVoe said...

McKay Bozong is such a great name.

McKayJoice said...

mom, that was a joke do you know who he is?

ask whitney

RaVoe said...

I know who he is....wild child, drugs, tats. I still think McKay Bozong is a great name. Bozong, how can you beat Bozong as a last name!

Powered by Blogger.