I sit in the back of the class room in my geology class, I have made friends with a boy who wheres orange crocks. . and he has bright orange hair. . . the girl who sit next to him is cool too, the three of us make funny comments in the back of the room.
I sat down today and told them I wasn't real ready for the test. . He says "oh don't worry, we got a good system of cheating going down". . . I didn't think the kid was serious until after the test was passed out they started whispering back and forth. Not loud enough that I could hear, but I knew they were cheating.
I found myself being so weirded out by it. . and (i know this is a weird reaction) I wanted to do poorly on the test. . . Just to prove that life goes on when you fail a test. . You don't need to stoop to the level scum to get a good grade. . . My grades reflect how I do, good or bad, and I like it that way.
He even leaned over and asked me a question, I don't even know orange hair's name. . but i just said "I'm not going to cheat". . . and I felt so happy. Thank you Felicia Pemintale who taught my Sunday school lessons, when I was young.
I don't know. . . . I did OK on the test, I sure do hate that this lady makes us spell things right. Boy I hate spelling.
The night winded down and for our relief society shin-dig for the month, we had a "witches tea" a lot of planning and cooking went into it. . (kudos to Juje and Riana our little Enrichment committee is da bomb) and it was so so fun to be at the Bishop's wife's home with lots of girls dressed like witches.

I love being a part of big group of crazy Mormon women who sit around and laugh about silly things and make pies. I love how the church is organized, I appreciate it more and more as I get older, it really is perfect. Today was very therapeutic to come from a crazy day at school, and a real flop of a radio show to hang out with happy, warm girls in the Bishop's beautiful home.
Life is good.
4 comments:
You had a flop of a radio show? I had to leave...just after you announced Disarm, but you didn't have a good show?
oh man, it turned quick. . .
I had a speaker on and forgot to turn up his microphone. . It was a joke. . kinda funny. . . glad it is only a student station.
okay- I think now I may tune in just to see what kind of shnangigans you get into. :)
Please do Savannah, you would get a kick out of it.
Post a Comment