Thursday, October 22, 2009

Music





I took Rav to the cemetery today. . I don't know why I wanted to go. Maybe it was because campus was so unbelievably beautiful today and I wanted to take in the weather. . . . or maybe it was all the people on campus trying to get me to be an organ donor. Or maybe it was because they had a coffin in the TSC (something to do with drunk drivers) . . . or it could just be the Halloween air. . . either way, I spent about 45 min in there today, walking around and as people would pass (surprisingly a lot of people use the cemetery as a short cut) I would stand by a headstone and grieve for the loss of a loved one. (I was very convincing) The sun was starting to set and the trees were beautiful, and the light coming threw the trees was casting cool shadows on Rav's windshield.

I want my head stone to be clever.
Or morbid. . . . or both.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.