Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Roller Disco.



Sometimes I dream, that he is me. . . you got to see thats how I dream to be.

I dream I move, I dream I groove like Matt if I could be like Matt.



Matt Is so good at whatever he does. . . . . Including Disco Roller skating.
Dale too. . These boys never cease to amaze me. . . . Man, Natalie you are so lucky. . .


I got these pictures today and they are crackin' me up. . We had such a fun night. . . . especially the gnome synchronize skating from the four corners. . . It was a good thing the skating ring had closed and we had the place to ourself, people would have been so bugged by us this night.

What is the hardest part about being a rollerblader?
-Telling your parents you are gay.

What is the hardest part about being a rollerskater?
-Trying to head shimmy to Britney Spears' Womanizer while keeping your balance.

1 comments:

Savannah and Braden said...

Yo DJ MK O-r-t-o-n please skip on over to my blog and click on the link on my "Why" post and tell me what you think- maybe this will change or mid about maternity pictures- or maybe it will scar you for life. who's to say?

Powered by Blogger.