I made some Orange wassail (mostly for the smell) -I think when i'm old and live with the person I love i will brew Wassail and Coffee just for the smell, and the cozy warmth it gives to the house. I dimmed the lights, brought out some candles and as people came and one band was setting up Nate leaned over to me and said the house looked different. . . that it "feels like Provo" . . and you know, tonight, it really did.
The music in Provo was wonderful and the indi kids were so chill to be around.
I love Provo. Mostly I just miss the people, Vanessa as a roommate, Frank my boss at the coffee shop, baby face Chris and Joe Castor.
Drew and I lived together for a semester or just a little shy of a semester, I had the attic room and he had a room that you had to crawl into through a cupboard. . . In the morning Drew and I would make breakfast and talk about life (I could write an entire blog about Drew's pancakes, amazing). . Drew played way too much ping-pong and did all our dishes. . . . He has been my 2nd favorite roommate ever. Every now and then the bands travleing through Provo would stay at our house. The nice bands would even give me one of their CDs as a thank you.
I loved that Drew married a good friend of mine so I can still be a good friend to him (or them rather) without it being weird.
At one point everyone in the house was captivated by Drew, all quiet, all snapping when he told them to snap. It was a good show. Everyone just loved him.
It was just great, I loved seeing Drew and Lynette. Loved it.
1 comments:
Thank you so much for having the show. I love you.
Post a Comment