Sunday, October 4, 2009

Obsessed with my sister.



Whitney came with me to Park City this weekend, some friends of mine had rented out a huge cabin and we all ran a muck in Park City. . It was so fun being in a group of 20 walking down main street. But i just love being around Whitney, She is so freaken funny, and together we are just on fire. .
Whitney and I introduced the gang to the game running charades and everyone loved it! LOVED IT! I love Kellen, I love how she puts her entire soul into whatever game she is playing, and for the most part, dominates.
It was a good night, I love looking across the room at Whitney and her gesticulations, and know exactly what she is talking about. I love her looking down Eric's pants. . . I love when Bret stands behind her and says perverted jokes.
She is just so funny. I love taking her with me, and listening to the same songs over and over in the car. I love when we meet new people the introduction always will include a "we are sisters. . . (then in unison) Sisters, and best friends" mostly just to amuse ourselves.

At one point she yelled to everyone (i don't remember why) "I don't want anyone to leave this cabin until we all have herpes!" I got laughing so hard, and of course Whitney doesn't realize that it is funny until she turns around and sees me laughing up a storm and then she stars laughing too.

But it blows my mind when people will call us out on being sisters.

She came up to Logan like two weeks ago for the Slam Poetry thing and we had one girl JUST FROM LOOKS say "i can tell you are sisters"

Really? my hair has a hard time with curls- and whitney's hair won't go straight, look how much taller i am then her! our smiles are different, our eyes. . . I don't know, i just don't see it.
I mean, I'm glad. . I think it is kinda fun to look like someone. Especially if you are Sisters. . . Sisters and best friends. . . But i just don't see it.

ah, Whitney. . Good times.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

soooo funny! I am so glad that you were there to catch Eric's pants fling out perfectly at my eye level! I thought I was the only one who thought that was a little odd.

Kylie said...

I can see it. I mean, you're no Leisa and Kylie, but I can see the sisterness. It's totally there.

Powered by Blogger.