I love
conference time, I love it. . I love waking up in the morning, in the quiet Gnome home, and it is rainy and windy outside, grabbing a blanket and cuddling up in the green couch (the green couch is so comfy) and watching
conference, and knowing that
all over the saints are gathering together to listen. I love thinking of the little ward in Georgetown Canada, where i served for the fall
conference, and the
Sprickerhoffs and the
Gotes and how maybe Sister and Bother
Bruse showed up, and if they did she would
ware pants and get up and move around cause she can't sit still.
I love that Sam is out in Washington listening to the same thing we are. . . It made me a little homesick on my mission to see on the big screen salt lake and the conference center. . . I hope he is not homesick.
I love conference. best time of year. Always things I need to hear. And I feel like when it is over the world is a little better place, because the saints are a little stronger, with a new resolve to do what is right.
I'm going to drive up the canyon today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment