It is hard to explain, kinda like everyone for themselves dodge ball. . . And OH! I love it so much. I'm horrible at it, but i love it.
So now days I have keys to the church, so after they lock it up and everyone has gone home, I arrange for my "clan" or "gang" or "friends" if you will, to come and play. .
Every time without fail it is pure success, we all have so much fun and tonight was no different.
Natalie Kellen and Brad stole the show, I got laughing so hard at Natalie's determination to win. Bless her heart, her body just can't keep up with the thoughts flying through her head.
It is kinda an elite group, in rebellion towards the Lame Dodge ball games that go on weekly at the Aztec church.
2 comments:
I will win someday! Just you wait....you'll be sorry. I'm honored be a part of the elite scatterball group.
And we are honored to have you.
Post a Comment