Thursday, July 23, 2009

That's what Doctor Joice would do.










Who knew that Utah State has a radio station? And who knew that Co-worker Jordan was so freaken great at being a radio DJ?

Jordan AKA Chunky Charles has his show every Thursday, and last night at 3 he came into work and asked me if i wanted to be a guest on his show.

WHaa? Me? on the radio? serious?
So i grabbed my diploma from Brown University (PHD) and by noon i was on air giving advice to callers. We had so much fun, Charles was so good to me, even let me play a little Saves the Day song.

Charles loved me, the listeners loved me, With the way things are going I hope by the end of this year to have my own TV show.





"Just a bit of nonsense really."
"Well i should hope so"
-(finding neverland)

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Cool! I wish I could have heard it! You are practically famous now I'm sure of it!

Bethany said...

LOL my dad is actually an engineer at the USU radio station.

Parkazam said...

Wow, one photo and I can tell he's mad for you.

Comment verification word: Hotance.
Like he's hotance for you.

McKayJoice said...

Parker one comment from you and i can tell you are weird.

Comment verification word:
Podgerop. Parker didn't know any better cause his head was all Podgeroped.

Brett Z said...

I sure as hell hope you taped that shi, i want to hear it now!

Powered by Blogger.