Sunday, July 26, 2009







God bless Utah for having state holidays. And what a better way to celebrate pioneer day then going backpacking for an entire quarter of a mile. Really getting a feel for that hard pioneer life.
Jordan found this fanny pack on the trail full of small army men that he later melted down and made into bullets. Best find of 2009.

One of the greatest things about bloomington lake was the echos- shooting the shotgun, bottle rockets, screaming going off the rope swing, it all echoed off the cliffs that surrounded our camp.



















Katie is cracking me up in this picture- late night shotgun shoot. Remembering the 3 rules of gun safety- keep your finger on the trigger, always act like the gun is unloaded, and um, keep it pointed toward your friends- Right?. . . . right.



Eric-"At first I thought it was a dog, then I thought it was a deer then I saw that it was a coyote."
Jordan-"Oh! I might as well be a woman, I can't make up my mind!"

Ok, that may have been funnier when we were all sleep deprived and had spent too much time just us four. . . But it was a good time.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.