Monday, July 27, 2009

Ro-DAY-O!



I have been waiting for almost 4 weeks for this rodeo. . I kept telling people the greased pig was mine.

But in my mind when they told us that we were going to be catching a "greased pig" I was thinking of these cute little pink pigs smothered in baby oil.

It was the most horrific thing to hear them bring out the pigs. Hairy giant pigs that where screaming bloody murder. I honestly have never heard a pig make that noise.
Grabbing the pig was the worst mistake I made all night, I was dry heaving from the smell/hair/foam/grease. . . . and i don't have sensitive gag reflexes.

I did better at lassoing, (I was so suprised at how good I was) and I got the duck tape off the baby cow. . . . (kinda a big deal, they gave me a candy bar)
I was made for the cowboy life, it is in my blood. Grampa Bud would have been proud.
I need to find me a Cowboy. Ride off into the sunset.

I Adore Cowboy (AKA Justin). . . What a great country, cowboy man.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.