Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Telling Everyone That I Know."

I really don't want this to turn into an annoying picture blog. . So this will stop soon, but i can't seem to help it when Logan is so green, and the sunsets are so crisp and warm, and all the friends like to hang at our house, and we throw party's and ride motorcycles. . . Just can't help it.

Riana was so excited it was her birthday, she started wishing other people happy birthday.



Wild hogs-
Just when i think the Logan summers can't get any better, you just add a motorcycle and BAM there is an entire new dimension of fun.














I like THIS too.



3 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Please dont ride on a motorcycle without a helmet McKay! If I find out you have, I will come hurt you. So is my blog an annoying picture blog?;)

Riana Grace said...

I love that pic of schulyer! It sums him up completely.

McKayJoice said...

NO, Alison i love your blog. . .see, you have stories that go with the pictures. . . that and i think your boy is freaking funny.

And yeah, i'll look into that Helmet stuff.

Riana- I know! His biker stance is great!

Powered by Blogger.