Friday, July 17, 2009

INCUBUS




I think i got high tonight. . . not my choice, but guilty by association. We all went to the Incubus concert and a sware the kids behind us had a hookah. How they got it past the brisk pat down when we entered the place is beyond me.


Interesting fact: Do you know what 'Incubus' means?
(the following material may not be suitable for children under 22)

INCUBUS (according to Wikipedia)
An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

I had no idea. . . luckily I made it home safe, and although I might or might not have been slightly stoned, I still have my virginity!

Great show tho, I always am impressed when singers can preform and dance and do what they do on stage for over an hour and still there voice sounds amazing. . This may or may not be because the last concert i went to was Britney and I'm not use to hearing an amazing live voice.
Better then what i thought it would be. He has great stage prencence. . and thats not just because he took off his shirt for the second half of their set.
"how come he never takes off his pants?" -Kimball Burton

I just can't help but think about what an amazing feeling it must be- to be on stage with hundreds of people worshiping everything you do. What a life, what a sick, elaborate, twisted, wicked cool life.


4 comments:

RaVoe said...

OH MY GOSH!! You'd better pack your bags and move home to the sheltered life of living with mom PDQ!

Nathan said...

I laughed and laughed. What else can I say.

Rowdy said...

Nun pregnancies were often blamed on an Incubus

McKayJoice said...

is that serious? . . . crazy nuns.

The girls at Lehi high blamed it on the toilet seats.

Powered by Blogger.