One of my favorite summer spots will always be that old train bridge out in Benson, or centerville, or cache junction or wherever .
On the base of the train bridge there is a big cement slab that reads 1930. . . so old, so cool.
I'm almost positive that the water is getting more and more polluted each time I go. . . I saw a alligator and I think I swallowed a fish hook. . . If you put your hand an inch under the water you can no longer see it because of the filth.
But you really can't beat the beautiful country side you have to drive through to get there, or the thrill of jumping off the top and hoping you don't brush up against a cat fish, or getting your hands all rusty and covered in spider webs from climbing around under the bridge.
It is just so great. I really do LOVE love that I hang out with a crowed who will jump in nasty water with me. . . and laugh when we have to climb through spider webs, singing B.B. Mac. (good song, good song) I can't get enough of my friends.

It was fun to see my name had survived the long Logan winter and was still on the bridge from 08.
(I'm calling Ricardo out right now. . . how can he sign it 1865 when the bridge was not built until 1930? Ricardo the liar.)
3 comments:
i am suprised you dont have a post about MJ yet??
Such a good bridge... such a good year.
It's just MJ. . . It's not like it's Britney.
Post a Comment