Testicle Festival 2009!
All i wanted to do was eat one of thoes sweet "rockey mountain oysters"
We got there and they were out! The lady was so nice and she told us that they are gone within the first 40 min.
But when talking to an old cowboy selling cowboy hats he made us feel better.
"Between you and me, i just as well not eat them"
" but we drove all the way from Logan"
"Count your blessings"
Death? to the spectator, really?. . . oh my heck. . . and held up with three massive strips of duck tape. . . classy.
I'm going early next year.
5 comments:
you went without me? no!!!! I've never been so sad in my life. was it everything I promised? I knew you wouldn't be disappointed.
I thought of you the entire time. I HATED that you went home this weekend. I was wonderful.
Mckay you have to watch the video on my blog, I dont know why but it made me think of you.
what a dream come true.
Why have I never heard of this? It's insane.
Post a Comment