I was driving to Salt Lake today on I-15 listening to an old mix CD being very nostalgic, day dreaming about all the different directions my life could take, and thinking about all the boys who are fighting for my love. . . . I had just moved out of the fast lane because there was a car coming up fast behind me (I am a good driver and get over to let people pass.) (That might just be my number one pet peeve- when people don’t get over. . . who do they think they are?)
As the car passes I gaze over and looking right back at me was a demonic little boy. With insane purple eye shadow, he had drawn on his eye brows to be very dark and thick and have a little curl at the top. His skin was a pale green and his hair matched his dark curly eye brows.
He was not only staring right at me, it was if the glass was the only thing keeping him from darting right towards me and sucking my soul out of my body. Like he had been following my car for a while, looking for just me. . . and by the way his mouth was moving, I could tell he was screaming at me.
His overweight mom/guardian/driver was as calm as a summer morning . . . and almost half asleep at the wheel.
Then, they drove by, it only took about 6 seconds.
I don’t think my face changed the entire time, but our eyes locked, and I just gave him a good stare down. Not reacting at all to his little scene.
I guess when you are in your car you can be whoever you want to be. There is not much others can say or do. Your own little place, with your own music and your own controlled temperature.
Sometimes when I’m alone in my car, I will actually turn into Britney Spears.
It’s weird.
1 comments:
remember when that man freaked out at Eric on the drive home Monday? And VEERED into our lane> So creepy, wish I hadn't been riding shot gun.
Post a Comment