One day we woke up and Mother nature had warmed up the house. And it has been summer ever since.
The relief society president of the 60th ward and her crazy legs shot right off the giant balloon slide at stake FHE and landed on her face. . that poor 60th ward. . they really do need a ton of help.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love juje in this picture so bad.
Looks like we are "All Things I Love" partners and I could not be more excited :) you are seriously such a cute girl and I can't wait to send off some of my favs for you to enjoy and recieve some of yours!!! Send me your email address so we can exchange mailling addresses and get this thing rolling. p.s. love all your cute pics.
They'll never make it. No matter how much help they get.
I look ticked!
McKay, who is the Burns family?
Post a Comment