My blood is boiling and I've been thinking mean thoughts all morning.
Waking up mad. It's great.
I feel victim to an Internet scam.
I don't want to go into detail because I have explained the story in great detail to some whore with a spanish accent, three "third party" people, and a lady with wells Fargo, and my Dad, and my roommates.
I found myself yelling to complete strangers. . . I don't think i have ever yelled to complete strangers in my life. . . .Using words like "livid!" and saying things like "MY people" and "MY bank!"
I told this Ass-face lady "let me talk to your supervisor!" . . . and because i was so mad- i was crying. . .
"I’m sorry miss, there really is nothing I can do."
"well then transfer me to someone who CAN do something!"
I listened to my cousin Heather make a call like this when I use to work with her. At the time I thought it was a bit excessive, but now I can completely relate. She is way good at that, you don't push her around.
And MISS?! why the H are you calling me MISS? . . . I'll MISS you up! I want my Damn money!
140 dollars. That's a lot of money. . . In comparison, that is like Oprah Winfrey losing 360 million dollars. . .In comparison.
I can't afford to lose 140 dollars!
I told the lady on the phone "I am a poor college student, 140$ is A LOT of money to me. . .I work GRAVES at a gas station!" . . as I sob.
She didn't care, and read of these sorry excuses as to why, like she was a robot, reading them off the computer screen.
At the end of the phone conversation I admitted my defeat. . "can you give me any shred of hope here?"
"I'm sorry Miss, there is nothing we can do"
"then you win. . . .you did. . . you got me. . . you got my money, there is nothing else i can to at this point. . . . . I bet you get phone calls like this all day."
"Yes Miss"
(they can't hang up on you so I just needed to talk for a sec)
"this is the worst thing that could have happened to me."
(I realize later that is not 100% true, but at the time, it made me feel better to let the lady know she was destroying my life)
"Miss, I'm sorry there is nothing we can do" (in her robotic tone)
"no, no you are not sorry. . . I wish you were, right now that is the only thing left i want is for someone to just feel sorry"
(This was after about an hour of talking to different people and just needing sleep after a 8 hour grave shift)
So all morning I have been thinking of how awful it is that people can do that and get away with it. So easily take money from someone who actually worked for it.
And the evil part of me, wants to find a way for myself to find a loop hole and steel money from honest Americans.
So i took a shower, and i was going to put on my fake eye lashes but i could only find one, which only added to my fury.
I found a web site with warnings all over about this scam, and a 23 pages of people who fell victim.
I hate my life right now, and i'm not going to run or clean my room- so there!
And I would say sorry for the cuss-words in the blog, I never actually swore to anyone on the phone today. . .But really, i'm not sorry.
It makes me feel that much better.
3 comments:
so does this mean you aren't coming camping this weekend?
Dang shego! I don't have a dime to my name, so I would be frustrated to. I wish people would be sorry. and not those people who aren't involved and just say it to be nice.
If I understand correctly, Wells-Fargo being your bank...They did get part of the multi-billion dollar bailout, so they do have money...and, if you've been scammed, they are insured and have a legal mandate to protect you, and if you've been scammed, a clear letter to the local paper explaining your problem and how the bank wouldn't help/protect/talk to you...
...just some thoughts...maybe they'll help
Post a Comment