Monday, May 18, 2009

Stangers


Remember this guy from blog post number onehundred sixty-nine? (two post ago)

I went to a little barbecue and he was there, and I talked to him for a small bit. . . and i just thought "you are on my blog, and you have no idea who i am"

He is not messing around with that mullet, it was not a demolition derby one night fling. He had a shirt on that read "old people rule". . . it was fitting, for many reasons.  

Now he is on my blog twice. I will have more strangers on my blogs from now on.

5 comments:

Ky said...

remember the guy who came and mowed our lawn, and we served him lemonade.... He was a stranger and he was on your blog.

I like when strangers are on your blog. I am looking forward to this.

Riana Grace said...

That guy kept taking weird picture with me. I am kind of worried about what he is going to do with them.

RaVoe said...

Riana is probably going to be the weird girl on the weird guys blog.

Miss McKay said...

that made me laugh.

Unknown said...

this makes me miss my mullet.

Powered by Blogger.