Wednesday, May 20, 2009

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You must have been REALLY tired to think this was funny...
I need to learn to juggle.

Nathan said...

The funniest thing...

There's a Coco-Cola sign on the ceiling, and you're wearing a Coco-Cola shirt, and what did people buy?

Pepsi!

That's sweet!

Whittron said...

YEAH! RSP! ALRIGHT!
this makes me want to make a movie of me drafting.

RaVoe said...

I love this silly video with all of my heart. I am down here in the basement laughing and crying at the same time while I am watching this. I have the funnest children in all the world.

Whittron said...

ps. worst juggler ever.

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHAHA! This is so great! I'm glad you filmed this.

Bethany said...

McKay this was pretty much the best video I've ever seen. It makes me want you to come back to The Bird.

Powered by Blogger.