After buying tickets five months ago, the wait was over and I saw britney spears Live 2009.
Britney can stir emotions in me like one one else can I was so excited to see her, and with that, and a combination of a bad einstein's sandwich and the adrenalin moving through my vains- i ran to the bathroom at the energy solutions arena and threw-up. . . Puked while britney was singing "Baby one more time"
It was great, the way i see it- it was "so britney" to go puke in the bathroom, and have a hangover from a big night.
The show was wonderful, fulfilling all my wildest dreams. I need to dye my hair more blond for sure, and find a man who will repel from the sky on a long black ribbon to land on my bed and take advantage of me.
Who is the REAL Britney? I'll never tell.

2 comments:
I just realized you are nutso!
best quote of the night: "i hope people don't think i'm britney"
Post a Comment