
The Easter Bunny found me.
Riana, is just the best gnome/friend/roommate/gang member/amigo. . . And today she freaken surprised me with an Easter basket.
I'm sorry but this might go against the blogging code, but i can i just say a word about the woman, nay, the goddess, Riana. . .("such a pretty name")
Riana and I rock the main floor of the Gnome Home, I open my bedroom door and if she opens her door, we can sit in our rooms and yell at each other across the hall. She knows, for the most part, when I am sleeping and I know when she is sleeping. She gets worried if my door is open too early in the morning, and i listen for the sounds of seinfeld through the door that let me know she is serious about going to bed. We went to high school side by side as complete strangers (Lone Peak 2003!Alright!) Randomly to be paired up as roommates to discover Logan summer together last year.
She has this great sense of adventure that daily will persuade her to do amazing things.
What kind of person sees an add in the paper and days later is bringing home a Italian accordion and plays poka music in her room?
She has taken up knitting, she bikes, she slacks, and rock climbs, she cares a ton about the air we breath and the country we live in. . and when she wants to paint- she paints, When she is hungry- she cooks up some amazing food, and when she wants to dance- she will pull out a snake in a barrel and go to town.
She has crazy ideas, then carries them out. Whatever she does she does it well, and is constantly learning more about the world around her. I love it, it is so inspiring.
(I could go on for a while, but i don't want it to seem to weird)
One last thing, she can crack up our house better then any gnome can. . . Collin was right, she might just be the funniest gnome. (I wish i could include a list of quotes here, but I'm having a stooper of thought)
And on top of all that, she is so self-less, and beautiful, she has a good head on her shoulders, And when Easter rolls around she makes me the cutest basket full of goodies that just warms my heart.
Riana, roommate, roommate and best friend.
What kind of person sees an add in the paper and days later is bringing home a Italian accordion and plays poka music in her room?
She has taken up knitting, she bikes, she slacks, and rock climbs, she cares a ton about the air we breath and the country we live in. . and when she wants to paint- she paints, When she is hungry- she cooks up some amazing food, and when she wants to dance- she will pull out a snake in a barrel and go to town.
She has crazy ideas, then carries them out. Whatever she does she does it well, and is constantly learning more about the world around her. I love it, it is so inspiring.
(I could go on for a while, but i don't want it to seem to weird)
And on top of all that, she is so self-less, and beautiful, she has a good head on her shoulders, And when Easter rolls around she makes me the cutest basket full of goodies that just warms my heart.
Riana, roommate, roommate and best friend.
4 comments:
dang gina, I just might cry
It is so true! I am just about to write a post about her too! No one can be that nice!
P.S. you look like Andie in that picture. I thought it was her for a sec.
mckay! i missed you last week when i came to the gnome home! riana did my hair. she's pretty fantastic, and so are you for such a great post!!
ps. everday i regret what i said about britney at spotlight night. i hope you guys have a blast @ the concert.
I just came across a YouTube video. It made me think of you. I thought, well, if anyone I know could pull this off with her friends, McKay is the one. I think you and friends should do this on your front lawn or something where everyone can watch and enjoy it. (if you do, you've gotta film it so we can watch!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k
Post a Comment