Today i spent some time studding some beetles with this old nut named Wayne something, he is so funny if he wasn't pushing seventy i might think of classifying some of his bugs (if you know what i mean). No, but we had a good time, he is very into the study of the swallow tail butterfly and had dedicated most of his life to it, witch i find intreeging, he is very focused and all over at the same time. Things i learned today- 1-there is no definite characteristic that separates moths and butterflies, some butterflies are nocturnal, while some butterflies have feathered antenna. 2-We would have to eat 40 lb. of salad daily to keep up with the amount of leaves a caterpillar consumes everyday. 3- If you pin a hissing beetle in the wrong spot his fragile body will collapse. -um, yeah, thats it, well for today.
I'm getting my sweet bike up here this weekend, the weather might be warming up, and I can't wait to hike and slack line this summer, i want to be all over Logan canyon.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man, I am proud of you. I wish I could run and like it.
it's really not healthy to get coked up after you run.
it kinda cancels it out actually.
just try running without the drug abuse at the end.
Wow, I hate running in the cold, my teeth cannot handle it. Maybe some day I will get this fat body out there and work off the the damage these kids have done.
Post a Comment