So the new job is working out rather well. I'm hoping that within the next month or so this blog will be nothing but crude jokes, lines from country music, and stories from being strung out on beer, smokes, and energy drinks. . . .I'm moving up in life- I'll tell you what.
So my job today was to go outside to the car wash and dump the large buckets of water and take them and the scrub brushes and put them right on the inside of the car wash (out of the way for the night)
There is never a good time to do this. . . the car wash is constantly going. I am surprised how many cars we wash.
So last time i slid the buckets in, no big deal. Cool. went back to whatever i was doing before.
Today- I emptyed the buckets. (there was about 3 cars sitting there, and they got nothing better to do while they wait then watch every move i'm making) And i am very aware of that fact so i am acting all cool. . . I'm a cool gas station attendant, not one of those white trash ones . . . ya know?
Anywho, empty the buckets, drag them towards the car wash, and i scoot past this car entering the wash to the spot i put the buckets before. . . and i must not have been paying attention cause All of the sudden with out any warning this HUGE stream of water moving fast and crazy shot right at me. Biggest scare of my life! And my mind starts to panic cause i know the car is watching me. I couldn't turn and go back out the way i came in, there was a wall of water and a car slowly moving towards me. . . .I'm soaked, I turned quick and walked further into the wash, trying to keep my cool like i meant for this ridiculous scene to happen. . . my heart was pumping so fast cause there was no telling if another jet of water would get me. . . .I made it to the other end of the wash where another car was exiting.
Safe at last. Right?. . oh no. . . have you ever felt the power of the blow-dry-blower things they got at the end of the wash? OH MI GoSH! I would have been ok if i was prepared for it, No, i walked right into the path of the blower and it near knocked me over. . My hair was up in this bun type deal (you know how i do) It blew the elastic right out! i have no idea where it went! And I can't see and i'm wet and now my hair is everywhere!
And i couldn't take time to look for the elastic cause cars were watching and i couldn't look like an idiot!
So i just briskly walked back in the store - greeted by co-worker Even with a "Woah, what happened to you?"
I walked right past him to the back room bathroom and couldn't stop laughing.
I am so dumb.
So i biked home tonight with soaking wet pants, that felt real nice.
I just hope it was no one i knew in those cars, I hadn't the heart to look any of them in the eyes.
-I'm cool, I'm cool.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I would buy you a dollar if only I could have been there to see that. Live 2009 at Mooches car wash.
You won't believe it but It is now on YouTube.
don't belive me? check out this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhkm6sgPdtk&feature=related
you are now famous.
hahahaha! Thank you for that! Thats the best story I've heard all week! I cannot believe that! The peole in those cars must have been dying!!! I'm glad you acted so cool though :)
ohhh man! I wish your gas station had a security camera or something.
good thing you didn't look for that elastic or else you would have looked like an idiot. that would be bad.
Hey, i wish i could follow your blog.. whats up with that! BTW i just started my blog. you should visit because no one else will
I was laughing so hard as I read that!!
HA HA HA! I got to go back and read that story again..
Post a Comment