Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I know a Wiener Man.

My mother called me today.

"McKay! The Wienermoblie is down at the new Walmart!"

"oh yeah?"

(It felt like the role of a mother and an excited child was reversed)

"Yeah! Andie and I took our picture by it and we sung the oscer mayer song and they gave us wienie whistles. . . I have a wienie whistle!"

"oh, good mom, that's exciting."

"Yeah, you should drive down!"

"eh, well i gotta work in like an hour."

"McKay, This is once in a life time thing. . . In all my 50 years i have never seen the wienie mobile!"

"ok, thanks mom. . . Have a good day."

"McKay! I have a wienie whistle!"




Needless to say, i went to work, and I went a little early so I could savor the warm weather on my bike.
I love that RaVoe calls me not to check up on me, but rather tell me about her whistle.
I love that my Dad e-mails me songs that he knows i will like.
I like how quick me and Whitney always get off the phone with each other. . . our phone relationship works great.
I love that I live my own life in Logan, with great people back home.

5 comments:

Whittron said...

mom said she was more excited yesterday seeing that giant wienie, than she has ever been at disney land.

RaVoe said...

Just so you know, seeing the Wienermobile and getting my own wienie whistle was one of the most exciting days of my life! Yes, it is true that I had more fun at the wienermobile than I have ever had at Disneyland. Before I die I would like to be an honorary "hot dogger" and be able to drive the Wienermobile! " Oh...I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener..."

Unknown said...

RaVoe you need a blog. I know I would read it. You could blog about your adventures with processed foods and the vehicles that are shaped like them. Next stop, this VW lobster bug
http://hotdoggerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ssl22741.jpg

Whittron said...

an honorary "hot dogger" that is hilarious! What a dream!

Parkazam said...

Lofty heights Ravoe...Lofty heights.

Powered by Blogger.