Posted by McKayJoice on 12:10 AM with 6 comments "I'm just happy, that's all" I really enjoyed this. Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
6 comments:
thank you! i LOVED this movie.
That is my FAVORITE movie of 2008!!! Isn't it so amazing!?!?!
I love it! I truly do! This is a quirky movie, but the best part, and this is my favorite, it was filmed here!
Right next door to Orangeville! (Well part of it was)
And McKay, you'll laugh I hope 'cause part was filmed in Alton while you were serving here!
You remember Alton? It's like 10-15 miles from the town of Orton.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_and_the_real_girl
Seriously Nathan?!
That is wonderful! yes I remember Alton. . That was the family's name that lived there? I am so mad that i can't remember! the boys were Weston and Jeremy.
Really funny chatty dad, keeps care of the temple grounds.
That is so great!
I'm going to watch it again.
It occured to me, you mean the Rose's.
Wes Rose works at the Temple. I hope that's who you mean. And yes, he's very "chatty" :)
rose. . yep.
Post a Comment