Sunday, January 18, 2009

Books, and reading them.

One of my favorite things in the world is being read to.
I realize i am 24 and i can read on my own, but i love the sound of one's voice reading. I meet people every now and again that have a great voice and think "I would love you to read me a story"

My favorite books have come because people have read them to me-

Perks of Being a Wall Flower
To kill a Mocking Bird
The Client
The Hobbit
Angels and Demons

Are my 5 favorite books, and all of them were read to me, but Angels and Demons.

I'm glad my sister likes to read, I'm glad that there is stores like borders, I love any chance i have to read to a little kid, and I'm grateful for the times when anyone took time to read to me.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.