When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.
I feel fixed on the idea that i need to change, a change that only i will notice.
If i read another "my husband is the cutest" blog i WILL throw up and die.
(not out of bitterness for myself not having a husband, but for the downfall of a marriage by exploiting or flaunting it online)
I love, just love my big bed, although i suck to one side and never use the full bed.
The warm fluffy blankets, it feels good, so good, every night to get in.
So what? So what if Whitney and I become the new Larsen sisters and die in RaVoe's basement. . .Huh? What?
High school Christmas dinner reunion. B.Y.O.O. (bring your own offspring). . . this will be great.
I need to get my bike back.
I need to figure out how I can get to Cambodia without buying an airplane ticket.
Is it a crime to plagiarize articles of clothing?
4 comments:
I'm excited to two big beds in one room.
McKay. You are hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. I miss you (cheesy). When do you come back for Christmas? We have to hang out for reals this time!
you should see my new "apprentice" on my blog list.
i LOVE the thoughts!!! You are so funny! Are you ever going to come back from Logan? I haven't talked to you in forever i need an update on your life!
Post a Comment