Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rav

Look at her. . parked along 4th north like she is has a full tank of gas and an empty appointment book.


I bought this little beauty back in May (ish?) . . . When i did- i found that it's last oil change was in St George- also while vacuuming out all the dog hair I found red dust. . the red rock dust of the desert. . .

I don't think Rav has ever been in the snow.


And she loves it. . . I think we were both a little worried when it started to fall and pile up on top her. . . . and then i could see the fear in Rav's eyes when i couldn't find anything to get the snow off her and decided to take a rake to her windshield. .. . .but after we got out on the road, over the mound the snow plow had formed- Rav has never been happier. This next week we are going to celebrate by getting new tires and windshield.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new windshield because you raked the last one to death?

McKayJoice said...

oh come on, i was running late for work. what else was i going to do?

. . .ok no, the damaged windshield is due to my roommate's head.

Powered by Blogger.