Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Friendly Pervert

When I was in Hamilton Ontario, I met a man named Ricky.

For the first while this guy was great, we thought he was the perfect investigator. He would read, listen, come to firesides, he even bought new shoes to come to church. He was a great friend and always had the best questions for us to think about.

It was great! In dirty ol' Hamilton no one would listen to us so it was a nice change. He would get some food, we would eat and talk about the things he had read. . . . . . clear up miss-understandings. He said " i will feed you physically, and you will feed me spiritually!"

I think he was the one who introduced me to those really good flat cookies (I miss Canadian food)

After a while, things started to get more personal, he would ask us weird questions about if we were virgins and then volunteering inappropriate information about himself and we knew it was time to stop teaching him (but it was tricky cause he still was coming to church) And when we told him the elders were going to take over teaching him he was NOT ok with this idea because he didn't "trust" them.

I don't remember much, I should pull out my journal. . . . . But it was all over the day me and Minster were doing our morning studies and we got a call from him telling us he had left doughnuts on our doorstep for breakfast (nice gesture-yes, but how is he figuring out where we live?)

Shortly after he called and on the phone he said
ricky- Hi McKay
me- Ricky, you know i want to be called Sister Orton
ricky- Ok then you have to call me Pasture T----- (keeping his name secret)
I got a question for you. . .
me- Ok
ricky- Is your mom's name RaVoe? and your dad Mathew?
me- What?
ricky- Did you date a Nic Russell in high school? and have you ever worked at a popcorn shop?
me- What is going on Ricky? Where are you getting that?
ricky- I have sources
me- Ricky, it is probably better if we didn't talk any more.


Of course we talked to our district leader, and it was great that they ended up sending in the Zone Leaders to talk to him . . . Oh man! Baker and Carter! how funny to think it was two 19-year-old pukes that had to go talk to a marijuana guy, and set him straight (Oh! did i mention he grew marijuana and sold seeds for "collector's purposes"). . . . that should have been our first sign.. . . . stupid sisters.

I got transfered i think that might have a little reason why i got transfered and it was sad i really loved that old crazy city.

But he didn't leave it alone. . . . He was asking he new missionaries where i was, he wanted to come see me. . . he (i don't remember all the details) But he sent a letter to my parents asking to marry me. . . RaVoe was worried and she called the mission office, and I got a call from the mission president making sure i was safe and i felt comfortable. . . It was crazy.

The funny thing was i never felt uncomfortable, he was such a funny guy and deep down he was nice. . . just very inappropriate.


. . . .WELL the Drama continues! I've been home a year now and he sends me packages with kinder eggs. I have given him no response.

But as of recently, I think because of the lack of my interest/response, he has been sending me hate e-mail. And being perverted and so unbelievably rude to me it is crazy. (This is where I need a big brother in my life)

Well GOOD NEWS everyone!! HE found my blog! How? i have no idea. . the same way he found out about Nic Russell. . . And Lucky me he is starting to leave comments. Advertising his marijuana, that is so nice of him.

Yes it freaks me out that he is reading my blog. . . But it just freaks me out that he is out there in this big old world in general.

He even added up all the money he spent on food for my companion and i and demanded it back.
(with out me ever giving him a rude word or comment) It is hilarious.

Bless his heart.


. . . Sigh. . .
Yes, McKay this blog is quite rude and forward. . . but what the hell! this is MY blog.
This is what blogs are all about! who wants to see pictures of babies and hear about lame vacations? Lets get some drama!! This is what i do.. . . This is what i live for!

(not really i just wanted to give ya all' a heads up, i guess)

It would be so sad if I had to make this blog secret because of him- so i won't. I like not knowing who reads it. . . It would effect my writing if i knew certain people where reading it. . . (this post being an example)

I've cut down on all the vulgar jokes now knowing John LaCongnata has tuned in.


I love blogging. . . I love Canada. . . Yesterday i wanted so bad to be a missionary again, every once and a while i get that.
-A fence in Hamilton my first area.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he already left you THREE comments on this one post... WOW. That's scary! You are awesome for laying this out bare and still not going private. You are my hero. I'll say a little prayer that he will go away ha ha

vanessa said...

DRAMA!

Whittron said...

this is the funniest thing ever. thank you for blogging. don't ever have babies and go on lame vacations!!!

Nathan said...

Canada still loves ya. I have a Rolo with your name on it, and if you ever want a true Poutine (french fries with gravy and cheese curds!), I'll make sure it gets your way.

Now, I feel weird about this as I am Canadian! But if I step out of line, I have a feeling Whitney would nicely and quietly kick my butt back to it!

May the right tings happen in the right way at the right time.

McKayJoice said...

What i wouldn't do for a daisy mart Rolo hot chocolate.

I will never find a hot drink like it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKayJoice said...

Oh he is so cute

McKayJoice said...

Whitney i will never have babies or go on lame vacations.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

When I lived in India, oh wait, I never did. Back when I was a NASA specialist at the Kennedy station, oh I never did that too.

Angelina Jolie kissed me once and I, oh no, not that either. But I did, jump out of a 747, or more rather just used the stairs. That's not quite true either.

I guess I just want to be the centre of attention 'cause that's how I define myself. The only way I can attract people is by baiting them into speaking with me. Though, I will admit, it lacks skill and personality, but all the same it usually works. Perhaps I should lay off the pharmacueticals and get back to reality.

'Cause after all, it's not appropriate, polite, friendly, or even Christian to bother, invade, abuse, or overwhelm a person's private conversations. And I wouldn't be peddling crap to my friends, let alone someone a barely know, that I can't just sell to a hundrend and one pawn shops. That's just sad or dull.

McKayJoice said...

That is why i love Nathan.

Whittron said...

nathan is wonderful

Amanda Jane said...

This is so crazy/creepy! How did he know you dated Nic, where on the internet? I don't think I said so on my blog did I? I'm sure I've talked about you here and there though. I want to know more! It's kind of scary though, be careful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whittron said...

I am dying, this is way too funny. It's hard not to laugh out loud in my cubicle.

Whittron said...

I send you GOOD karma, to counteract the bad.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Because I'm in a foul mood right now; because I just don't care to be polite right now; and mostly because I'm bored with this:

Mr. Ricky, nobody likes you. Go away. It doesn't get any plainer than that. If you don't understand that, then I would be happy to inform you of some examples of criminal harassment:

* calling you over and over again, and perhaps hanging up whenever you answer the phone
* contacting you on the Internet or through constant e-mail messages
* following you, your family or friends
* leaving threatening voice messages
* sending you gifts you do not want
* watching you or tracking where you go
* threatening you, your children, family, pets or friends

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fv-vf/pub/har/har.html

As a Canadian citizen who is subject to our country's laws, understand this...

If she says to stop, go away, or in any other fashion to cease and dissist, and you don't...it's a crime. And "buddy", I live just north of Toronto, so you're not out of reach from me!

Don't comment. Don't whine. Don't talk. Just go...away. Now.

McKayJoice said...

Oh the Friendly pervert is deleting his comments now. .. . .

Good bye friendly Pervert, it was fun while it lasted.

RaVoe said...

What in the world is going on here?Mr Ricky from Canada leave my daughter alone or you will be hearing from Mr. Orton and myself real soon.

PS Thank you Nathan for being the big brother.

Nathan said...

She's your daughter, my missionary, and everyone's friend, so, yeah, there's no way I'm gonna stand by while some pot-seed peddling doorknob harasses her.

Because I live in the same province and country as this twit, I'm happy to make him aware of the "legal" issues surrounding his behaviour and the consequences thereof. I'm sure the RCMP would be very interested in his "business".

I hope that this is the end of it, for he doesn't want to know the wrath of the "Orton Clan". I would be afraid...very afraid.

McKayJoice said...

oh man this is so funny.

Jits said...

HA HA HA HA HA !!! If had been one of the awesomestest Posts i have read :)
and the comments are serious/funny/hilarious and a mix of what not !!
Loved it ..
P.S- Missing Ricky's comments :( so probably , the fun has been reduced to half ..

McKayJoice said...

I love that you are loving my blog! I think that no one really reads this much anymore!

Trust me, it was so funny with Ricky's comments before he deleted them. So crazy!

Powered by Blogger.