Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A pocket full of cheaks

It wouldn't be an official trip home if i didn't get a good pee-pee dance from RaVoe. Today i got it three times. . . although the dance has changed, it is not so much a dance but a full on dart. . . . every time triggered by Whitney.

All the furniture is gone in the family room, the house is a bit thrown around. So RaVoe moved in the ping pong table and today-after a family dinner and then stopping by the local grocery store to ALL go in to pick out a red box. . . .( to later come home and watch in camping chairs that smelled heavily of smoke.) Mathew thought it would be a good idea to play a round of around the world ping pong.

RaVoe lost, and we made her stand with her back facing towards Mathew, and he whacked her good and hard with a ping pong we all got laughing so hard -thus causing pee-pee dance number one.

My family is crazy. I should really start a quote book just for this next few days I'm here. . . it will be crazy when the ENTIRE orton family will be together. . . .Max told me that they are planning to sit me at the kids table, still -Max Sam Andie and I don't make the cut for the Big Kids Table. As long as Tyler is there too I won't throw a fit.

2 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

It isn't like I was only aiming for her. The whole family had their backs to me. I just hit her totally by random.

McKayJoice said...

I think you said and i quote- "that felt so good."

Powered by Blogger.