Sunday, October 19, 2008

Death bed

unfamiliar noises late at night can scare the heck out of me.

It is so dark in my house right now, and there is an odd beeping in the next room, after living here for 5 months I feel comfortable with the noises this house makes. . . but i have never heard this beep before. . . . . It is moments like this that i wished we locked our doors.

Oh man i am freaking myself out, i guess thats what i get for staying up so late. . . . but then again it is easier for a murderer to kill you if you are asleep. . . it is good i am awake.
(cause murders make a beeping sound in the late hours of the night)

What if this is my last blog entry? What if it all ends tonight?

Where are my roommates?

I never got to see cambodia, I'll never get to catch a Goliath beetle, And i will never read the entire Old testament (ok, that one might never happen) Or know what is like to raise a snotty teenage daughter that sneaks out of the house at night to kiss boys.

How fitting, that i'm going out in a blog. .. . . . Blogging my last moments in life, And when the murder comes in my room the only thing i have time for is to push the "publish" button so the blog can be viewed by all.

In my dieing hour, I only have one thing to confess. . . this is been a long time coming. . .

OK. . .here it is. . .Kylee, It was me who placed the condom in your golden gram cereal and laughed and laughed behind your back thinking of what a funny "prize" that would be to get in your cereal. . . . It was so funny when you examined the box for the explanation of the free treasure.

I found it in a drawer of my desk when the boys moved out.

And it was too perfect cause you would talk all the time about how it sounded like glass when you poured you cereal into your bowl.

That morning was the best morning of my summer 2008.

I am so funny. . . oh man that, can still make me giggle.

Condoms are so gross. . . . oh man.

Thats it. . .no regrets, only that i wish i would have locked the door before i went to bed.

Can you make sure the song "my kindness shall not depart from thee" is played at my funeral. . . new favorite church song.

4 comments:

Rowdy said...

you don't lock the door when the beeping comes from inside the house. you're just locking the sound in.

and thanks again for not letting my friends die this weekend.

Nat said...

mckay hold on just a little bit longer. i am on my way home. dont lock me out.

Fez said...

That's funny, I had the same prize in my Golden Grams as well. I wonder who did that.

Whittron said...

this is the funniest thing I've ever read.

Powered by Blogger.